1. Rain makes it better.
2. You have seen possible sightings of Sasquatch while training.
3. Chopping wood has always been a normal exercise activity.
4. You have coffee in your hydration bladder.
5. Rocky beaches are preferred over the ones covered in sand.
6. You get anxious if you are not within two hours of a mountain.
7. It’s not a family vacation if you are not hiking or camping.
8. Regardless of the weather, the prettiest day of the year is when Spartan Race comes to town.
So whether or not you are from the PacNW sign up for Spartan Sprint coming to the PacNW August 2nd and we’ll see you at the finish line!