Sprint – Level 1 Difficulty
Don’t let getting sick derail your training plans. Daily garlic consumption is a fantastic strategy for warding off the common cold. In fact, studies have shown that daily garlic consumption can cut your risk of a catching a cold by 70%! Have a cold already? Do burpees.
232 calories per serving
2 green peppers
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 tbsp coconut oil (for pan)
1. Heat coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat until liquid.
2. Slice green peppers and onion into small pieces. Mince garlic cloves.
3. Cook green peppers, onion, and garlic for 5 minutes.
4. Crack eggs and drop them into an empty portion of the pan.
5. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs around in the pan until yolks and whites are mixed. Then mix eggs, green peppers, onion, and garlic together with scrambled eggs.
6. Turn off heat once eggs are cooked to desired consistency.