by Carrie Adams
In 2012, Spartan Race is giving you yet another reason to get dirty. We’re excited to announce our rad new sponsor; Dial® for Men. Over the course of the 2012 season, Dial will make it their mission to aid you in your quest for filthy glory. Not to mention, aid in cleaning you up afterwards.
Not sure how to get started? We’ll make it easy for you. In honor of our of our new friends at Dial® For Men and their never-ending mission to keep you clean, we give you the five steps to becoming a master of mud.
1. Find a Spartan Race. There are 36. Here’s the website: www.spartanrace.com. Get your friends, gather around a computer or your smart phone and get signed up. Teams save some green when they sign up together so the bigger the better. (Plus, scaling an 8 foot wall by standing on your boyfriend’s/boss’s/brother’s/wife’s back is way more fun.) Size matters, and the largest teams are winning big in 2012.
2. Sign up. If you don’t sign up, it will cost you. More cash for one thing, the earlier you register the cheaper the cost. It will also cost you your bad ass card. Spartan up, and register. You won’t regret it. Training starts now. Get our WOD’s to help you get ready. Free to your inbox every night.
3. Show up. You did the hard part by signing up and training hard. Now it’s time to have fun. Have you seen the obstacles? Fire jumping, spear throwing, wall climbing, barbed wire, mud pits, bucket carries… toe the line and run like hell.
4. Never Give Up. When you’re halfway through the course and your lungs are burning and your legs are cramping, just think about the bragging rights! Think of the story you’ll regale your co-workers with Monday morning around the water cooler, medal hanging from your neck. And you’ll have photographic evidence. ALL DIGITAL PRINTS ARE FREE IN 2012. That’s right. All your muddy, mucky Spartan glory will be immortalized forever on film in high resolution. So find that finish line.
5. Clean Up. With Dial® For Men supplying the soapy goodness, men and women alike will be squeaky clean in no time post-race and showing off your battle scars. Nothing hotter than a chick with a barbed wire scratch or a guy with a bruise the size of a dinner plate on his back.
2012 is the year to get dirty.
Dial® for Men brand is thrilled to sponsor Spartan Race in 2012 as a part of our continued support of muck masters around the country in their quest for muddy glory. With products engineered to deliver the cleanest clean this side of anywhere, we have no doubt that we can combat the toughest grime the obstacles of Spartan Race have to offer. So carry on Spartan warriors: Get Your Dirt On. We’ll Get It Off.®
Find Dial for Men on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/dialformen