by Paul Faust, Spartan Racer
1. Every time I take my dog for a walk…I carry a large boulder with me.
2. When it starts to pour out…I grab my sneakers and head out for a run.
3. When I was at a party in a basement…whenever nobody was looking…I ran up and
down the stairs.
4. I had a barbeque this weekend and kept staring at the grill…trying to decide whether or not I should try to jump over it.
5. I suddenly find myself very attracted to women covered in mud.
6. When I look in my backyard… I now see every wall, rock, log, and swing set as an
obstacle that must be tackled.
7. I spend more time recruiting people for races than working.
8. I now look for hills to run instead of trying to avoid them.
9. I have a a sudden and inexplicable fascination with climbing over, under, around or through barbed wire (a good way to get arrested).
10. I asked my wife if I should buy a separate washing machine for my race clothes and she said yes.
Tags: paul faust